Things like this are always in a fluff style, but for a group where *no one*
could identify *any* advantages of a fuel cell electric vehicle, it might be at
the right level. However, there *was* some meaty stuff in there, presented for
non-geeks to understand.

As far as not answering your questions, actually it was *you* that didn’t
answer questions I asked.

I’m not sure what questions you asked that weren’t answered, but perhaps they
had already been answered. But I have to say, it’s tough to take seriously a
poster who cites 20+ year old performance data about a nascent industry, and
presents that information as currently factual. Or who posts “facts” that would
cause fear, uncertainty or doubt (FUD). Imagine if I had posted on a hydrogen
list that a pregnant woman shouldn’t drive a Tesla because the electronics
could cause miscarriages. You can’t yell “fire” in a crowded theater.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone