Hey,
   It seems the electrician I hired to replace my melted J1772 plug ran the
wiring _along_ the microswitch instead of underneath it.
   Upon testing, the new plug did not work. I’m hoping he didn’t mash the crap
out of the wires and what appears to be a capacitor or some other discrete
component.
    Anyone have some ohmmeter readings I should be getting when the switch is
open vs closed?
 Guessing 0 ohms when open. 😅
   The plug now does nothing, FYI. Lights on the Aerovironment charger do
nothing. No delay of about 1.5 sec followed by what sounds like a relay
closing.

Sincerely,
Bob Bath

Note: any misspellings of the contents of this message are due to 56 y.o.
vision, hyperactive spell check changing what I typed, or fat fingering— not
cluelessness.