Since the charging sequence has a fixed order of control, it should be
possible to avoid one vehicle's isolation check to fault the other
one.
The "sending" vehicle can do the isolation check before the charging
is started, while contactors are still open, then the connection is
made, then the receiving EV does the isolation check at a moment that
the sending EV is not checking and since both packs are isolated, all
should check out fine, no?
Cor.