Hmmmmm....would gas stations refuse to give gas to salvaged cars because the
gas station might "burn down"?

   On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 04:15:20 PM PST, paul dove via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 That is not bricking a car! It will charge just not on. Supercharger. This is
to protect superchargers from burning down not to prevent repairs. Like it or
not they own the superchargers.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, December 11, 2022, 2:32 PM, Peri Hartman via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>