Hey John,
You say you run your shop off of the 24v setup….. do you have an inverter that
makes 120VAC? Or 240VAC?
Seems to me that all you need is an inverter and a charger. There would be some
losses but simple to implement.
If you go straight to the battery from the array you could use a DC to DC
converter. Not sure of availability at those voltages. Let me think a bit and
I’ll back to you.
Paul

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, January 12, 2024, 9:21 PM, John McIntire via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>