I read one article it was about an Uber driver who left for work with 30 miles
on his battery it quickly read zero and he said he had to be towed and then it
took 5 hours to get a charge.
Now, is that a Tesla problem or a technology problem. IMO, no! If I drove an
Uber I would make sure it was full at the end of my shift. Second, you can tell
the car you are going to supercharge it and it will precondition the battery.
These are people who clearly don’t plan for life.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 17, 2024, 9:36 AM, Kevin Horton via EV