Its great to see so much activity on the evangelism list recently.  Excellent
ideas are popping up every day.

> Re:  Plone statistics thread at
> http://groups.google.com/group/plone-users/browse_thread/thread/efbf35c618f02135/b0f733b1efd846e2?lnk=gst#b0f733b1efd846e2.

I'll take it as an action item to go back through the event archives at
Plone.org and count the various sprints, symposia, conferences, users group
meetings, etc.  Once they're all pulled into one table, we can ask the Old
Guard to estimate attendance figures.  Jon has already said that Seattle and
Naples ran at 350--I heard 310 at DC.

> Re:  Could you post this spreadsheet to the openplans area that I've set up
> for identifying metrics
> and collecting/analyzing statistics?
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/metrics-and-statistics.
> We might also want to make this available as a Google Spreadsheet so that
> others can contribute to it.

I've set it up as a Google Apps spreadsheet at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=py-ZRibpWMZUYA8zTyMUlag&hl=en.  I'll
upload an Open Docs version to OpenPlans tonight.

> Re:  Would you be willing to be the team leader for the "Metrics and
> Statistics" marketing working group?

Sign me up (I think you already did :-))

> Re:  Drupal indicators blog.

I saw a msg thread about a blog that pulled a number of graphs together for the
Drupal community.  I've done approximately the same for Plone at
http://plonemetrics.blogspot.com/2008/10/plone-indicators.html.  Take these
with a grain of salt, since web stats can be deceiving.

Enjoy!