On 22/07/2009, at 6:00 AM, Matt Hamilton wrote:

Janus Boye just published an article entitled 'Is Plone a Good CMS?'

http://www.jboye.com/blogpost/is-plone-a-good-cms/

A fairly even article saying basically 'Danish Govt say Plone is a good CMS, but is it fair that they pick one?'

It's a very sticky question which we've recently been dealing with a gov in our country. Probity is very important for governments it seems, or at least ours. We do seem to be making real progress and were thinking of giving a talk at the conference about this subject. You must have come up with similar barriers with your gov work Matt?