We could sell extra conference shirts, stickers, quick ref cards,
whatever else we come up with. A ton of open source projects have
them. Usually they go through zazzle or cafe press to make
distribution easier.
All profits could go to the foundation- not that it would be a huge
amount of money. You guys see how fast awesome schwag goes at events.
I know I'd purchase a couple of Plone t-shirts, especially if they had
women's styles.
Plus, there's no better way to get someone to ask you about Plone when
you're wearing a t-shirt with some crazy dots on it and they want to
know what it means.

J.