Thanks Massimo! These look great!

Ken and Scott - do you think we should get some of these t-shirts
printed out for Gilbane to hand out as prizes?

We can also be wearing them so that as people come to the booth, they
can clearly identify who can answer their questions about Plone.

I remember at the NTEN conference, people would come up and it wasn't
clear who was a Plone person and who wasn't, so they would kind of
lurk in the wings.