Thanks Massimo! These look great!

Ken and Scott - do you think we should get some of these t-shirts
printed out for Gilbane to hand out as prizes?
http://www.redturtle.it/solutions/ploneshirt/plone-t-shirt-with-creative-commons-license/view?set_language=en

We can also be wearing them so that as people come to the booth, they
can clearly identify who can answer their questions about Plone.

I remember at the NTEN conference, people would come up and it wasn't
clear who was a Plone person and who wasn't, so they would kind of
lurk in the wings.

Nate

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Massimo Azzolini
<massimo.azzol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> as I said, we're going to share the file for printing the t-shirt we ware at
> the ploneconf:
> http://bit.ly/6DF8Tj
> feel free to download them!
> massimo
> ---
>

> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Massimo Azzolini
> <massimo.azzol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi all,
>> for the last ploneconference, we created some t-shirts: "plone is cool" on
>> the front, some lines of code on the back.
>> if someone is interested in, we are thinking about sharing the files, so
>> that you can customize them with your own logo or whatever you want.
>> we'd like to use a creative common license and to put them somewhere.
>> irene, which did the work would like to know:
>>  - which format is better for you? we used adobe illustrator cs4, so any
>> previous version can be extracted
>>  - we have a unique big file with all the parts inside, is it better to
>> have separated files (we have five differente chunks of code)?
>> what do you think?
>> massimo
>> ---

Nate Aune - na...@jazkarta.com