You can see who is at this mostly commercially-dominated CMS conference that has been held for the past 7-8 years here:

I think you'd be right in thinking that the typical vendor will either be wearing branded polo or oxford shirts or will be business casual, possibly with a jacket on (say, for the SEO experts trying to market their services.) Since it's in Boston in December, I suspect long sleeves could overcome polos on this one :)

Massimo Azzolini wrote:
I personally don't know the two conferences you're talking about, but for sure this kind of t-shirt has been thought as a joke/funny thing to be used in a very plone-centric environment.
So it can be used in a easy-env.

So, for sure, to the bigE-guys it would appear out of context.

btw, what do you think to, when you say "more enterprise"?
I had some IBMLotus or MS t-shirts and polo and they were very simple (one color - white, yellow, black) with a little logo in the front-upper-left. Looked better if it was done with coloured wires (don't know how to say in english: probably the word is needlework) and not just printed.