On 19/11/2009, at 4:52 AM, Jan Ulrich Hasecke <juhase...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

what do you think about a hacking contest? We setup a plain plone site and who ever hacks it first wins a mac or a playstation or whatever.

All exploits must be documented of course so that we can fix them.

We promote Plone as a secure system and can document it with the CVE entries but often people say, yeah, but there are a lot less installations of Plone than there are of PHP-systems, so you cannot compare the figures.

So lets challenge the hackers!

This could be an online event with a great publicity effect may be in the run-up to the World Plone Day.

What do you think?

Nice

juh

Jan Ulrich Hasecke
(DZUG e.V.)

--
DZUG e.V. (Deutschsprachige Zope User Group)
www.dzug.org