Just tossing my 2 cents worth in here -- if there were any Plone sites in the
world that hackers were already targeting, it would be FBI and CIA.  I'm
sure we would have heard of any failure there.

Meanwhile, I think the Foundation should sponsor a system of clandestine
honeypots out there and monitor them religiously.

Save the $$ on the Mac and pay Mark to get the msg out to the professional
CMS reviewers.

Mark A Corum wrote:
> If Plone had previously been weak on security, and had gotten its act
> together, this might make sense.  But in reality -- where Plone is a
> VERY secure system with a long-term record of protecting sites and
> data -- this kind of circus stunt is not a good idea.
> Mark

Sent from the Evangelism mailing list archive at Nabble.com.