Joel on software link is also cool when you consider that google wave is kind of groove rebirthed as an open platform.

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830

On 01/12/2009, at 5:57 AM, "Stroß-Radschinski Armin C." <develo...@acsr.d e> wrote:

Today i googled an old statement of Paul Everitt on marketing focus:

Plone-the-product vs. Plone-the-platform, Joel-on-software edition
http://radio.weblogs.com/0116506/2008/02/05.html#a450