On 29 Nov 2009, at 09:31, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

Am 28.11.2009 um 20:38 schrieb Mark A Corum:

+1 on a legitimate slogan like "Secure by Design" or something else
that reflects the fact.

Although I'd like such a claim, please keep in mind that we need it translated. English claims are often misunderstood in Germany as recent studies showed.

OK, well I'm not sure what the appropriate German translation of something like that would be, but like I said the intention is to get across that Plone has a number of specific architectural and design choices that make it very secure.

Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk