Hi *,

Karen Pauley schrieb:
I go to quite a few conferences each year and I have been trying to
think if I have been given anything interesting this year.  At OSDC
Australia I was given a postcard that was an advert for linux.conf.au
which is taking place 18th-23rd January next year.

Postcards are not that expensive. We have printed 500 pcs. for our perl magazine. Price? I have to look at the invoice...

But we should not only think about giveaways, but also about the "design" of the booth. It should look professional. Maybe we need a banner or something like this...

Cheers,
Renée

--
Perl-Magazin: http://perl-magazin.de