Jean,

Monique and I won't be arriving in San Diego until verly late Tuesday
night, or very early Wednesday Morning, so I can't help with the Booth
set-up on Tuesday. However, I can arrive early at the fairgrounds on
Wednesday morning if there is some things that need to be wrapped up.

My cell # is: (209) 992-1000. I'm pretty sure I'll have coverage in San Diego.

Jason, did you say that you would also be at the "Motel on the
Beach?". Perhaps we can carpool so my wife can have the car. I'll chip
in some gas money.

Landon