Let me make something clear.  Although I do think that INGOTs is a
great product and I support it whole heartedly, I represent OpenOffice
first and sponsors second.  Let me give you an example.  At the NEA
conference the sponsors were INGOTs and Sub300.  I always pitched
OpenOffice first and then INGOTs then Sub300.  I feel that we need to
predominantly premote OpenOffice, but also promote our sponsors in
someway too.

--
Adam Moore
Community Volunteer