On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 08:33:39PM +0100, Michal Kubecek wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 06:18:37PM +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> >
> > Also a side note, we are testing a 13.1 kernel update for the current
> > local root exploit and will want to release that before.
>
> OK, I'll wait until this one is released. For some reason I thought it
> already was out.

We have released it now.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/2016-02/msg00003.html

If you submit, submit with

        osc mr YOURSOURCEPROJECT kernel-source openSUSE:13.1:Update

(This ensures it will land in openSUSE:Maintenance and not
openSUSE:Evergreen:Maintenance)

we will probably need to refresh some of the kmps too if they no longer build.

Ciao, Marcus