Dear Bruno:

Thank you for your comments.

Yes I know there are more key words to include, and some to remove as well,
etc. etc..  Any comments are welcome.  I hope to have the next reasonable
draft improvement available by Monday.  It will be a slow process.  To
avoid clutter in the archive, for now I will post all draft iterations to:

http://www.connix.com/~hjr/everythinglistFAQ.html

I am thinking of adding a section in which model threads would be
contrasted to other FAQ's such as the Everett one where such distinctions
have not been covered in other sections of the one I am putting together.

Again any comments and help are welcome and most likely necessary.

Hal