Dear Bruno:

Yes I do know the Everett FAQ.

In the scheme I am considering for my efforts for this list we could try to
maintain and map the dialog by having alternate responses to the questions.

Each question would have an index such as "Q11" and the responses would
have an index  such as R11a, R11b, etc.  Further all alternate responses
with the same index suffix would be from the same model thread.  The
various thread suffixes would not be meant to imply a relative ranking for
the associated model.

Interestingly enough some of the questions I have listed so far have given
me food for thought in my own model.

I am going to start by filling in responses to the questions based on my
own model and to avoid any hint of rank I am going to initially assign them
response index suffix "e".

Hal