I never claimed that Bhuddism was incompatible with QTI. I only
claimed it must be compatible with reincarnation, and that QTI was
incompatible with reincarnation.

Higgo James wrote:

> Russell,
>
> Of course  there is no one 'life' to be followed by 'another life'.
>
> Why not study buddhism to see how it is 100% consistent with QTI? Clearly we
> all need to adopt multi-level thinking when dealing with these issues.
>
> James

Dr. Russell Standish                     Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit, Phone 9385 6967
UNSW SYDNEY 2052                         Fax   9385 6965