Fabien Besnard wrote:

>I surely am [materialist], as anyone should be when dealing about a
> scientific subject.

This is a rather dogmatic assertion. See my posts, or my thesis* for a
proof
that computationnalism entails materialism contradict very weak form
of Occam.

Bruno

* which you can download from my url. It is in french !

PS I consult my mail only once a week (I'm busy!). I still read it,
though.

 Bruno MARCHAL            Phone :  +32 (0)2 650 27 11
 Universite Libre         Fax   :  +32 (0)2 650 27 15
 de Bruxelles
 Avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 50   IRIDIA,  CP 194/6

 B-1050   BRUSSELS        Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Belgium                  URL   :  http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal