My intuition doesn't tell me whether or not I would have a 'feeling' of
free will if I were aware of my subconscious decision processes; but it's
pretty clear that I could be completely un-conscious and still behave with
'free will'; whatever it is.

What if your subconscious decision processes became known to you *after*
you had made your decision and 'felt' that free will.  Would you feel
something different then?

Brent Meeker
 "The human mind did not evolve in order to create a race of
  philosophers or scientists"
                --- Bainbridge