From: "Bob Strasser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Frank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Quantum accident survivor

Frank, please!

My 11 year old grand-daughter opened your e-mail. I'm attempting to introduce her to
physics and the world of theory/discovery. Her response to your message was, "Papa,
who's he mad at?" I said, "Honey, he's probably trying to get a point across." "But
what's his point?," she inquired. Then she asked if you were a kid or adult. And so it
went.

For Kimberly's sake Frank, please - no more of this.
-Bob Strasser