Le 10-mai-05, à 05:55, Hal Finney a écrit :

I should add that I don't believe in QTI, I don't believe that we are
guaranteed to experience such outcomes. I prefer the observer-moment
concept in which we are more likely to experience observer-moments where
we are young and living within a normal lifespan than ones where we are
at a very advanced age due to miraculous luck.

To be honest I prefer that too. Now I'm not sure reality will take into account my preference, unless the Loebian placebo effect I talked about last year is really at the root of everything. But that's remain to be developed.