From: "Quentin Anciaux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Norman Samish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: WHY DOES ANYTHING EXIST

Le mardi 17 mai 2005 Ã 06:56 -0700, Norman Samish a Ãcrit :
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> You say that "Because it is necessarily true" is the answer
> to "Why does the integer series -100 to +100 exist?"
> However, you seem to say that this is NOT the answer to
> "Why does anything exist?"  In this latter case, you seem to > say the
> question is meaningless because "the sum of
> everything is equivalent to nothing."

I think it is meaningless because the question is "Why is there
something/anything instead of nothing?"  The answer as given by Jonathan is
that something/anything and nothing are the same... So if there are the same
object, the question is meaningless.

Quentin Anciaux