On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 06:21:13PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I agree with you but I am a platonist 24/7 (=full-time)!

24/7 = 3.4285714... Why is this full time? Its a little bigger than Pi
(so a little bigger than a half a turn), maybe a bit more in the state
of Indiana (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi).

I'm jesting with you of course - you must mean 24 (hours) x 7 (days)
(per week), but I ask you, why do you confuse division and
multiplication?

Cheers

may safely ignore this attachment.