Hi Hal,

I am sorry I have not responded to you previously and I
thank you for the further clarifications your provide
about your theory. Sounds quite extraordinary but
unfortunately I don't feel I grasp it well enough
to make any useful comment as to its contents.

From what you say before it seems that you claim that
you derive YD, CT and AR from it which happen to be
Bruno's points of departure! Is that the case? Does
your All include false statements too?

I am asking this out of curiosity not because I see any
obvious way of addressing the falsification of your model.
I don't want to sound like a big stickler for Popper or
anything but I am sure you are familiar with the infamous
libel often directed at String Theory that "it is not even false!"

It is always easy to marvel at a construction in the sky
when we don't see the strings (pass the pun) that hold
it up...

Best regards,

Godfrey Kurtz
(New Brunswick, NJ)