From: Jesse Mazer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 4:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; everything-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: Neutrino shield idea

John Ross wrote:

>To the best of my knowledge and belief, my theory successfully predicts

>all known experimental knowledge of physics, chemistry and optics and
>does so better and simpler than any other theory.  I am working on a
>list of predictions of new things that can be proved experimentally.

Does your theory in its current form reproduce all these predictions
quantitatively, or just in terms of word-pictures? Have you made a
study of general relativity and the standard model of quantum physics to
if you understand all the main predictions made by these theories? Can
quantitatively reproduce GR's prediction of the precession of the
of Mercury's orbit, for example (see
http://phyun5.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/node98.html ) or the
extremely accurate prediction of the electron and muon magnetic moment
anomaly by quantum electrodynamics (see
Can you predict more basic things like the interference pattern seen on
screen in the double-slit experiment, and how this pattern changes when
measure which slit the particle travels through?