Hi Russell,

You are very kind. Certainly translating the Lille thesis could be some beginning.

At the same time people could be disappointed, because somehow my last papers are better (imo) than my lille thesis. The UDA is divided in those papers into (8) steps (no such numerotation help in the lille thesis), and I explicitly use Smullyan's recreative introduction to G, ---Forever Undecided---instead of relying on the more technical book by Boolos or Smorynski.

The only thing "better" in the Lille thesis is the "graph movie argument"; but then it is still much better in "conscience et mecanisme" where it is compared to Maudlin's OLYMPIA argument; with all the details.

Now the real pedagogical problem is a general lack of background in mathematical logic for the people who are interested in the fundamental question (mainly physicists).

Let me think a little bit more about all that, but thanks anyway,

Cheers,

Bruno