Which is very interesting, isn't it? People do seem want the kind of modelled structure for their existence that theology projects. Even though G means we can never know the truth of it, theology tells us it is nonetheless there.

Has anyone on this list read Neale Donald Walsch's "Conversations with God?" series of books? Bruno may well be interested to read at least Volume 1 if he hasn't yet encountered it. The whole book IS the interview with the self-referentially-correct Loebian machine! I realised this yesterday after re-reading sections of it and comparing them to Bruno's thinking.

regards

Kim Jones