Le 21-août-06, à 22:49, Brent Meeker a écrit :

> But leaving that aside, I think there is another question in play:
> What kind of
> computation implements intelligence?  ...consciousness?  Is it every
> computation,
> with differences only of degree?  Or are there distinct requirements?

You need at least some relatively self-referentially correct machine.
The machine has to be self-referentially correct relatively to its most
probable computations.

To have reflexive consciousness the self-referentially correct machine
must be sufficiently rich in introspective ability, like lobian machine