Various people write:

> blah blah ...recording... blah blah... consciousness... blah blah

But WHY can't a recording be conscious? How do I know I'm not in
a recording at the moment? True, I am surprised by my experiences
and believe I could have acted differently had I wanted to, but that
might all be part of the script to which I am not privy, so that things
could only have been different if the recording had been different.

Stathis Papaioannou