Supervenience requires a token, or object in the physical world, that
consciousness supervenes. All I'm saying is that this token must
really implement all the counterfactual situations, ie exist in a
Multiverse.

Conscious experience (the inside view) will only be of one of the
histories in the Multiverse.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 08:32:04PM +1000, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:

> Russell Standish writes:
>
> > Not really, as conscious experience is only associated with one
> > branch, but multiple branches are needed to have any conscious
> > experience at all.
>
> What does this mean?
>
> Stathis Papaioannou
> Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.
> http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

may safely ignore this attachment.