David Nyman wrote:
> Johnathan Corgan wrote:
>

>>If my expectation is that QTI is true and I'll be living for a very long
>>time, I may adjust my financial planning accordingly.  But QTI only
>>applies to my own first-person view; I'll be constantly "shedding"
>>branches where I did indeed die.  If I have any financial dependents, do
>>I provide for their welfare, even if they'll only exist forever outside
>>my ability to interact with?
>

> Is this in fact your expectation? And do you so plan? Forgive me if
> this seems overly personal, but I'm fascinated to discover if anyone
> actually acts on these beliefs.
>
> David

Everett who originated the MWI thought about QTI.  Although he never explicitly
said
he believed it, he led a very unhealthy life style smoking, drinking, eating to
excees, never exercising and he died young, of a heart attack IIRC.  So some of
his
acquaintences have speculated that he did really believe in QTI.

Brent Meeker