Saibal Mitra wrote:

> If there can only be a finite number of observer moments you can only
> experience a finite amount of time.

Whether or not this is the case, it is a secondary issue to my question
re *survivability* (call this the Quantum Theory of Enhanced Personal
Survivability, or QTEPS) which is based on the '1st-person pruning' of
non-conscious branches of MW. My question to Russell and the list is
whether this actually influences real-life behaviour - i.e. is anyone
in practice saying 'yes' to this doctor?

David