From: "Stathis Papaioannou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 10:59 PM
Subject: RE: Reality, the bogus nature of the Turing test

John,

Even a real solipsist might eat, sleep, talk to people etc., all under the
impression that everything is a
construction of his own mind. People willingly suspend disbelief in order to
indulge in fiction or computer
games, and a solipsist may believe that he is participating in the greatest
and most perfect of games. I
think that most real solipsists would eventually go mad and start to believe
that the game is reality. Maybe
that's why there aren't that many of them around.

Stathis Papaioannou

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Reality, the bogus nature of the Turing test
> Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:51:28 -0400
>

> Stathis:
> wouod a "real" solipsist even talk to you?
> John M

http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-491
1fb2b2e6d