Bruno,

Finally I read your filmed graph argument which I have stored in my
computer. (The original at the Iridia web site
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/bxlthesis/Volume3CC/3%20%202%20.pdf
is not accessible anymore. I am not sure why.)

In page TROIS -61 you describe an experience of consciousness which is
comprised partially of a later physical process and partially of the
recording of an earlier physical process.

It is possible to resolve the paradox simply by saying that
consciousness involves two partial processes each occupying two
different time intervals, the time intervals being connected by a
recording, such that the earlier partial process is combined with the
later partial process, the recording acting as a connection device.

I am not saying that consciousness supervene on the physical substrate.
All I am saying is that the example does not prove that consciousness
does not supervene the physical. The example is just an instance of
consciousness operating across two different time intervals by mean of a
physical substrate and a physical means (recording) of connecting these
two time intervals.

George