Le 23-oct.-06, à 18:52, David Nyman a écrit :

> Bruno, I think it's the Beta version that's intermittently losing posts
> - Colin lost one, and I've lost two. I've posted a topic to this effect
> for the list. You may wish to revert to the old version.

That does not work either but apparently my mail problem is due to a
massive spam "attack" on my institution net.
I have just answered one of your last post, but I got a message saying
it will be send with some important delay.
I will get the same message for this one, I guess.
Apology for those inconveniences.