On Feb 13, 3:28 am, Brent Meeker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You don't need an emailer that understands HTML to look at an attached
> jpeg, like the one I attach to this. :-)  On the avoid-l mailing list the
> rule is to keep attachements under 500kb.  Perhaps Wei Dai would like to
> adopt a similar rule.  Also, I would be pleased to see pictures of you and
> others I communicate with via this list.

I think I've asked people to place attachments on websites and link to them,
instead of posting them directly. I and probably many others are keeping our
own personal archives of this mailing list. 500kb attachments will quickly
make these archives very cumbersome to maintain.

Jason's Wiki may be a good place to host these attachments. Wiki's ususally
have an upload function. Alternatively there are plenty of free web host
providers that can be found by doing a Google search.