> A year ago or so Wei Dai put an end to religious discussions on the list.

I don't remember if I did that a year ago or not, but I certainly think the
current discussion is off-topic. This mailing list is based on the premise
that all possible universes exist. Unless someone can think of a connection
to this idea, can we please drop this thread?

I have also noticed that all of [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s posts are
copy-and-pastes from online sources:

http://www.islamanswers.net/destiny/recorded.htm
http://www.islamanswers.net/unity/understand.htm
http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070226110342AAy6SG5
http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/quran/quran_proof_preservation.htm

Copying other people's writings without attribution is plagiarism, which I
certainly do not approve of.

And aside from that, if anyone wants to reference large amounts of online
material, please post a link instead of copying the text.

P.S., I find that I am not always able to keep up with all of the
discussions on the list. Putting my name in a post is a good way to get my
attention, and please always feel free to email me directly with any
administrative issues related to the list.