On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 08:44:54PM -0000, David Nyman wrote:
> There is no analogy between the two cases, because
> Russell seeks to pull the entire 1-person rabbit, complete with 'way
> of being', out of a hat that contains only 3-person formalisations.
> This is magic with a vengeance.

You assume way too much about my motives here. I have only been trying to
bash some meaning out of the all too flaccid prose that's being flung
about at the moment. I will often employ counterexamples simply to
illustrate points of poor terminology, or sloppy thinking. Its a
useful exercise, not a personal attack on beliefs.

BTW - I'm with you Brent. Brent is also doing exactly this, sometimes
satirically.

Cheers