On Aug 21, 3:10 am, Mark Peaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I searched in vain
> forhttp://marc.geddes.googlepages.com/MCRT_ClassDiagram.html
>
> "The page you have requested could not be found. (404)"
>
> As an explanation of the meaning of eternal truth etcetera, this
> to me seems redolent of Douglas [of blessed memory] Adams'
> "God's last words to His/Her creatures":
>
> "WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE"
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Peaty  CDES
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> http://www.arach.net.au/~mpeaty/

Heh.  You don't find it because I decided to take it off my Google
space and instead up-load it here to the 'Everything-List'.  It's
under 'Files'.   Here it is:

http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list/web/mcrt-domain-model-eternity

At a superficial look it just names the 27 subject areas that I think
need to be researched for achieving a true TOE.  So it will valuable
for new-comers wanting to know what areas they should research.

At a deeper look though.....'42' (Hitch-Hiker's Gude) :D  I've put
'the answer' without the documenation ;)

Cheers