On 12 Sep, 01:50, Youness Ayaita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No(-)Justification Justifies The Everything Ensemble

> The amazing result of these simple considerations is that we get the
> Everything ensemble gratis! We don't need any postulate. But how is
> this transition made? At this point I remind you of the second section
> of this article: The Everything ensemble, or the statement that
> everything exists, is the interpretation of our new perspective in the
> everyday theory. In our everyday theory, we use the concept of
> 'existence' as a property of things. A property p is given by the
> ensemble of (imaginable) things that have that property. Thus we can
> identify the property p with the ensemble of (imaginable) things
> having that property.

That isn't how properties are defined, and existence isn't a (first
order) property.
We place things into ensembles (classes, as opposed to sets) on the
basis of their properties;
we don't read properties off from ensembles. Properties have to come
first, or we would not
be able to classify individuals that we had not encountered before.