On Sep 19, 1:18 pm, Hal Ruhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Marc:
> The objects I use are divisions of the list - such divisions are
> static elements of the power set.
> My objects have nothing to do with programing and do not change -
> they can be the current state of a something on its path to completion.
> Hal

It sounded to me like you were confusing universals and particulars.
The list of properties used to define an object (the univerasl) cannot
be equated to a particular instance of an object possessing these
properties (a particular).  That's why in programming there's a sharp
division between classes and objects when modelling the world.