Vladimir Nesov wrote:

>Are you asking why I consider notion of p-zombieness meaningful?

By "p-zombieness" are you referring to philosophical zombies? If so, I
suppose I find them "meaningful" as a philosophical thought-experiment for
making the case that facts about consciousness are at least partly
independent from facts about the physical world, but I don't believe that
any real-world implementation of a mind would be a philosophical zombie (see
Chalmers' argument about 'fading qualia' at
http://consc.net/papers/qualia.html ) -- do you?

Jesse