Wei Dai:
> I'm not sure what questionnaire Zen_Ved is referring to, but maybe it's this
> paragraph from the mailing list invitation:
>
> Because this mailing list attracts people from many different academic
> fields, and many posts have high technical content, it is suggested that
> after joining, you post a message to the mailing list with the subject
> "JOINING post". In this post, please give a brief biography of yourself and
> tell us your intellectual backgrounds. What fields are you familiar with,
> what relevant books/papers have you read, etc.? This way, if you don't
> understand someone's post, you can look up his JOINING post in the archive
> and figure out what background he is assuming.
>
> I copied this idea from the SL4 mailing list, I think.

all possible universes exist. Some possible topics of discussion might
include:
- What is the set of all possible universes?
- What is a reasonable prior/posterior distribution for the universe
that I am in?
- Why do we believe that both the past and the future are not
completely random, but the future is more random than the past?
- Before observing anything about the universe, should we expect it to
have (infinitely?) many observers?
- How can we/should we predict the future and postdict the past?