"epistemic state of an agent", or in the proverbial 10-year-old's
words, knowledge of the state of affairs from a certain point of
view.  This is the Bayesian interpretation of probability.
"EVERYTHING happens" can be interpreted as an expression in terms of
the frequentist interpretation of probability.  As I see it (of
course), "EVERYTHING happens" is the "epistemic state of", or
"knowledge from the point of view of", the Plenitude, or Plotinus'
One.  But this begs the question "What is EVERYTHING?"