My interpretation/intent of my below statement is a simple logically
consistent statement, akin to saying that a person's subjective point
of view is subjective, or more closely, a person's point of view is
personal (i.e. from the point of view of a person), or 1+1=2.  Not all
absolutist statements can be easily contradicted.  Only the
inconsistent ones can.